Good Morning. Today is my official book launch party for Talking Tiger is Tough. It is my 3rd Children’s Book and I am pretty excited about this one. I tried some new illustration techniques, so let me know if you like it.
I would really like to get my book out there. I am limited on Marketing, so word of mouth is important to me. The more my clicks my book gets on Amazon the higher the ranking, the higher the exposure. The more reviews I have to more Amazon share my book. They don’t have to be long reviews. Just, “I like it.”
I will be posting some promotional posts that you can share, and some interactive fun activities.
Any share or participation with me today will enter you in for a drawing to win a free signed copy of Talking Tiger is Tough. Each activity will boost your chances of winning.
So keeping reading for all of the details.
Thank you for visiting www.storiesbymom.com.
We are proud to release our third book, "Talking Tiger is Tough"
Please sign your name and leave as a comment to let us know you were here.
If you would like to sign up for a our mailing list, please click here.
(Both of these will enter you in for a chance to win a signed copy, for more ways to win keep scrolling)
Sign Our Guest Book
I will be updating this page with posts throughout the day, so be sure to check back. Also follow our Facebook Event. You can also see more information in our Talking Tiger Event Blog Post
Thanks again for visiting us. If you have any questions, please click the contact page and I will be happy to respond.
As a part of this book launch, we are offering the ebook for FREE.
To download your free copy...
Don't have a Kindle Device? Download the App for free on your PC, Mac, or Android Device. See below.
Share in our Excitement
Review Our Book
If you love our book, then leave us a review. It will enter you in for a chance to win a signed paperback copy.
Amazon Reviews Talking Tiger is Tough
Goodreads Reviews Talking Tiger is Tough
More Ways to Win
1. Share a post on your social media with the hashtag #talkingtigerbooklaunch #childrensbook
2. Participate in Our Talking Tiger Games
3. Follow any of my social media platforms. See our Contact Page for ways to follow.
4. Sign up for my mailing list. See our Contact Page
5. Sign my guest book.
6. Read and Review any of my books on Amazon.
7. Share this email and cc:email@example.com
Talking Tiger is Tough Links
- Talking Tiger is Tough September Release
- Talking Tiger is Tough Press Release
- Talking Tiger is Tough Print Book Preview
- Talking Tiger is Tough Tiger Event Details
- Talking Tiger is Tough Coloring Pages
- Talking Tiger is Tough No-Sew Tiger Tail and Ears Costume
- Talking Tiger is Tough Sneak Peek
- Talking Tiger is Tough Event Games